The job list screen displays the jobs that have been entered into the system.
Members have the ability to choose a specific date in which to view the Job List.
To choose your date, click on the date selection at the top of the screen. A calendar will appear, allowing you to select the date your wish to view:
Jobs can be created directly from the Jobs List screen.
1. To create a job, click on the green ‘NEW +’ button at the top of the screen
2. A popup will appear with various input options
3. Enter in all the details required for the job:
- Op Type*
- Work Unit
- Contact (name and phone number/s)
* When selecting these options, a drop-down list will appear. These options have been added into the system via:
Settings > Unit Administration
After creating a new job within the Jobs List screen, you can either save it into the system unassigned or you can assign it straight away.
To assign your new job, click on the job you have just created and click over to the ‘Assign’ tab at the top of the popup.
A list of options will appear, including:
- Shift Target
- Shift Location
- Shift Objective
- Shift Support
- Shift Location
- Shift Contact
You may also be interested in viewing other times in which the job has already been allocated.
To view a list of all other allocations, click on the top ‘History’ tab.
Modify a Job
Jobs can be modified directly from the Jobs List screen.
To modify a job, select one that has already been entered into the system and click on it. Unlike the popup on other screens where the ‘Assign’ tab is open by default, you will find the Job ‘Details’ tab open.
1. Click on the job that you would like to modify
2. A popup will appear with the ‘Details’ tab open by default
3. Edit any of the shift information as required
4. If you need to edit any of the shift information, click on the ‘Assign’ tab
5. To view the times where the job has already been assigned, click on the ‘History’ tab
6. When you’re finished editing the Job, click ‘Save’
Delete a Job
To delete a job, you can use the tabs at the top of the screen to filter the list displayed:
Choose the job that you would like to delete, and click on the red ‘delete’ button at the end of the row
A popup will appear, asking you to confirm whether you’re sure you would like to delete the job. If you are sure, click on the blue ‘Delete’ button within the popup
The data in the Job List table can be exported by using the pink options button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
When clicked, a drop-down will appear giving you the option of:
- Copying the data to your clipboard
- Saving the data in Excel format
- Saving the data in CSV format
- Saving the data as a PDF
- Printing the data