The Audit Logs screen displays a list of all changes made within CAS, as well as who made the change and when.
You can use the dropdown menu to filter through specific areas, including:
Set the Date Range
CAS allows superusers to set a date range in which to view the Audit Logs.
To set your dates:
1. Click the date drop-down at the top of the page
2. Choose a preset date range like ‘this week’ or ‘this month’, or alternatively use the calendar view to set a completely custom range
The data in the Audit Logs table can be exported by using the pink options button on the top right-hand side of the screen.
When clicked, a drop-down will appear giving you the option of:
- Copying the data to your clipboard
- Saving the data in Excel format
- Saving the data in CSV format
- Saving the data as a PDF
- Printing the data